- DASAM GRANTH SAY CLEARLY THAT SIKH GURUS ARE DESCENDENTS OF RAM AND LAXMAN HINDU COMIC BOOK (RAMAYAN).
- THE OBSESSION WITH RITUALS ESPECIALLY THE BLOODY COCONUT.AS WAS SEEN IN THE UK SMETHWICK GURDWARA RECENTLY
- TAKSAAL IS THE MOST HEAVILY INFILTRATED GROUP BY BHRAMANVADHI FORCES.
- THE WHOLE PREACHING SYSTEM IS HOMO SEXUAL.
- ONLY MALE STUDENTS IN INDIA MEHTA CHOWK .
- TAKSAALI PREACHERS ARE BRAMCHARI MEANING ARE NOT MARRIED(NOT ALL)
- THEY HAS NO WOMEN JATHEDAR OF TAKSAL. WHY??????
- THEN WE HAVE UNHELTHY OBSESSION WITH CLOTHS.ONLY WEAR FOUR COLOURS,ONLY COLA IN CERTAIN AND SOO ON.
- TAKSAAL ON MEAT
- TAKSALI AND BUDHA DAL CULTISTS OPENLY DO JATAKA IN THEIR DERAS, THEN SAY DONT EAT MEAT, WELL WHAT WERE THEY DOING BEHEADING THE GOAT?
- THE CONFUSION AROUND MEAT ISSUE IS CERATED BY TAKSAAL
(Originally published on 11-17-2007)
Parkash Badal and ex-SGPC President Kirpal Badungar with
right-wing Hindu leaders consoling Rulda Sinh at his son’s funeral
Badal, Giani Thakur Singh, Prof. Manjit Singh console Rulda Sinh, commingle with RSS workers
Patiala, Punjab (KP) – Panthic Weekly has obtained photographic evidence revealing well-known Sikh personalities attending a Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh/Rashtriya Sikh Sangat (RSS) program. The program was organized by the Rashtriya Sikh Sangat (RSS) spokesman Rulda Sinh in memory of his son who was killed in a car accident earlier this month.
"Giani Thakur Singh sympathized with Rulda Sinh's loss and openly spoke about his ties to the RSS spokesman during the days when they were both students of the Mehta based Taksal"
The program was held at the Dana Mandi grounds on Sirhand Road in Patiala on November 20th and was attended by hundreds of RSS workers, included Gurcharan Sinh Gill, the current president of Rashtriya Sikh Sangat. Surprisingly Prof. Manjit Singh, the ex-Acting Jathedar of Sri Akal Takht Sahib, Prem Singh Chandumajra, Shiromani Akal Dal (L), and the International Kathakar, Giani Thakur Singh who represented Baba Harnam Singh Dhumma of Mehta Chaunk were also present at the memorial.
Dhumma sends condolences via Giani Thakur Singh
Both Prof. Manjit Singh (ex-Jathedar of Sri Akal Takht Sahib) and Giani Thakur Singh, who is currently visiting Punjab after an extended stay abroad, paid homage to Rulda’s deceased son, and openly spoke about his ties to the RSS spokesman during the days when they were both students of the Mehta based Taksal. Giani Thakur Singh also sent condolences from Harnam Singh Dhumma, who for some unreported reason could not make it to the function.
"The boycott (by Akal Takht Sahib) instructed the Sikh community to not interact or support the RSS or any of its affiliates in any manner."
Panthic Weekly readers may recall that in 2004, Sri Akal Takht Sahib issued a memorandum of boycott against the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh and its offshoot, the Rashtriya Sikh Sangat for their continuous anti-Sikh parchar. The Rashtriya Sikh Sangat propagates that Sikhs are “Keshdhari Hindus” and are an inseparable part of the larger Hindu dharma. The RSS also claims the Sikhs gurus are sub-part of the larger Hindu pantheon.
Such blasphemous allegations were the key reasons that led Sri Akal Takht Sahib to call for the boycott of the Rashtriya Sikh Sangat in 2004. The boycott instructed the Sikh community to not interact or support the RSS or any of its affiliates in any manner.
Copy of 2004 Akal Takht memorandum is available on Khalsa Alliance's web site: http://www.khalsaalliance.org/news.php?pagename=index&article=18
In early 2006, Panthic Weekly exposed the secret nexus between many prominent Sikh leaders and the RSS in a series of articles listed below:
An earlier file photo of Akal Takht Jathedar Joginder Singh Vendti and Baldev Singh, who is the spearheading SGPC’s Dharam Parchar Committee and the pro-Badal Parbandhaki Panchain faction of the Akhand Kirtani Jatha, honoring Rulda Sinh of the RSS.
- Joginder Singh Vendt (TAKSALI)